Summer Camp Checklist
What to Bring to Camp
- A positive attitude
- A Bible
- Comfortable clothes for a week that most likely will get dirty (Long pants and sweatshirts or coat for the evenings as well as summer clothes for the day -- we are in the mountains and the temperature varies significantly). Modest leggings and ripped jeans are allowed as long as the leggings are not too tight or revealing and ripped holes are not too large or high up on the jeans.
- Modest bathing suit (one piece swim suit for girls please)
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Closed toed shoes (i.e. tennis shoes, boots, etc.)
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Dirty clothes bag
- Rain gear (a rain jacket/umbrella)
- A warm jacket
- Toiletries-soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Sunscreen/chapstick/bug spray
- Water bottle! We are at high elevation and drinking LOTS of water is very important!
- Nice Clothes for Friday night Agape Feast*
- Store Money* (Please note: Store deposits will not be refunded — any unspent balance will be donated to the campership program.)
- Teen Campers – Please bring one pair of clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- iPods, iPads, and/or MP3 Players. We will ask that you put your cell phones away for the week.
- Portable Gaming Devices
- Haltertops/Tubetops/Spegettiestrap tops
- Two-piece swim suits/speedos
- Alcohol/Tobacco/Marijuana Products
- Illegal Substances
- Weapons, knives, guns, etc.