Summer Camp Checklist
What to Bring to Camp
- A positive attitude
- A Bible
- Comfortable clothes for a week that most likely will get dirty (Long pants and sweatshirts or coat for the evenings as well as summer clothes for the day -- we are in the mountains and the temperature varies significantly)
- Modest bathing suit (one piece swim suit for girls please)
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Closed toed shoes (i.e. tennis shoes, boots, etc.)
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Dirty clothes bag
- Rain gear (a rain jacket/umbrella)
- A warm jacket
- Toiletries-soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Sunscreen/chapstick/bug spray
- Water bottle! We are at high elevation and drinking LOTS of water is very important!
- Nice Clothes for Friday night Agape Feast*
- Store Money* (Please note: Store deposits will not be refunded — any unspent balance will be donated to the campership program.)
- Teen Campers – Please bring one pair of clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- iPods, iPads, and/or MP3 Players. We will ask that you put your cell phones away for the week.
- Portable Gaming Devices
- Haltertops/Tubetops/Spegettiestrap tops
- Two-piece swim suits/speedos
- Alcohol/Tobacco/Marijuana Products
- Illegal Substances
- Weapons, knives, guns, etc.