Centura CREATION Health (Friendship) Camp
Scholarships are available for children of associates of the five Adventist hospitals that are part of the Centura system: Avista, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker and Porter Adventist Hospitals. 225 scholarships will be given to associates who qualify on a first come, first serve basis, for their own children to attend a week of camp this summer at Glacier View Ranch. Associates who qualify for the scholarship will pay $110 per camper for Cub I, Cub II, Junior, Tween, or Teen, and $125 for Teen Outpost. Please keep in mind that Centura CREATION Health Camp meal plans* will only be offered the weeks of June 11-18 (Cub 2), June 18- 25 (Junior) and July 9- 16 (Teen). You are more than welcome to join us for Family Camp, but the Centura discount will not apply. If you do not qualify for the scholarship or if you apply after the 225 codes have been used, you are welcome to register your children for any of the camps, and pay the regular rate listed on the right of this page.
To qualify for the scholarship associates must:
• Be an employee of one of the five Adventist hospitals listed above.
• Make no more than $85 k a year from Centura.
• Not be a class ten manager or above.
• Must be at least a half-time (.5 FTE) regular or per diem (PRN) employe (NOTE: Per diem "PRN" employees must have averaged 40 hours per pay period over the prior 3 months before completing this application).
• Campers must be the children of that associate (biological, adopted, or legal guardians). Grandchildren, nieces, nephews and neighbors do not qualify.
The Scholarship Application/Camp Registration Process
- Complete the Centura/GVR Friendship Camp Scholarship Application online.
- If you qualify for the scholarship and you are approved by your hospital’s HR department, you will receive a registration code for each child you plan to register. Codes will be emailed to approved associates a day or two before registration opens March 1, 2017. If you apply for the scholarship after March 1 and are approved, your codes will be emailed to you within seven days.
- Once you have a code, return to this page to register your camper(s) for the camp(s) of their choice by using the “REGISTER ONLINE” link at the top of this page. This website will be ready to accept Centura registrations on March 1, 2017.
- After you register campers, please make certain that you receive an email confirmation from the camp.
- Have ALL documents, including required medical information for check-in on the Sunday that camp begins.
Centura will be giving out up to 225 codes this year. Once you receive your codes you should register quickly as some of the popular activities and some of the weeks of camp fill up. Registration for Friendship Camps will open March 1, 2017. The codes will be active until 225 codes have been used to register campers. After that, associates will be placed on a waiting list.
If you have questions about Glacier View Ranch Sumer Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the Centura camp Scholarship, email email@example.com. Thank you!
*The standard meal plan for summer camps at Glacier View Ranch is vegetarian. What is referred to as the “Centura CREATION Health Camp meal plan,” includes certain clean meat options and will be available only during designated weeks of June 11-18 (Cub 2), June 18- 25 (Junior) and July 9- 16 (Teen). All other camp weeks offer a vegetarian menu only. If you have questions about Centura Camp, please feel free to contact us.