GVR Blind Camp 2017
Blind campers are invited to join us this summer for an awesome week of growing in Jesus, fun activities and lasting friendships with our family camp model!
This year we're excited to continue with our family camp model for blind camp. Blind campers will have the opportunity to participate in activities alongside family campers at the gorgeous Glacier View Ranch. This year, Christian Records is helping to sponsor up to 10 blind campers and their sighted guides for a full week of camp! Under our family camp model, each blind camper must be accompanied by a sighted guide of the same gender. The cost to the blind camper is $60 for his or her registration and $60 for his or her sighted guide ($120 total). This cost includes lodging, food, programming, and activities.
What you need to know:
1. Sighted guides must be 18 or older and the same gender as the camper.
2. If you bring more than one sighted guide, they'll be charged the family camp rates ($140/camper plus lodging) Click Here for more information about rates for family campers.
3. Blind campers and their one sighted guide will fill out their respective paper applications.
4. If you are coming as a family, have your family sign up for camp online by clicking our "Register Online" button at the top of the page.
Frequently asked questions.
1. Why is there a change to blind camp this summer?
Due to budget cuts, Christian Records is not able to supply transportation or guides at blind camp this summer. This however is a great opportunity for blind campers to share a camp experience with their family. That's why Glacier View Ranch has adopted the family camp model option for our blind campers this summer.
2. Where will my camper and their guide be staying?
The blind campers and their guide will be staying in a cabin with other blind campers and guides of the same gender.
3. What is the cost of camp for me as a camper?
$60 per camper
4. What is the cost of camp for a sighted guide?
$60 per sighted guide
5. What is the cost of additional family members?
$140 plus lodging.
6. What are the dates of Blind Camp?
June 25 - July 2, 2017
7. Is there an age limit?
Yes, Ages: 9 - 65
8. What is the deadline for submitting my application?
Applications are due no later than May 28, 2017.
More Questions about GVR Summer Camp?
Please call: 303-282-3664
More quesitons for Christian Records?
Please call: 402-488-0981