Work at Glacier View Ranch... It will change your life!
When you work at GVR, you will impact not only the lives of young people for eternity, but it will change your outlook on life as well.
Whether you teach archary or swimming lessons; lead out in rock climbing or canoing; or work as a counselor or kitchen staff, the kids you work with will experience a first-hand connection with Jesus. Working at camp is more than just a summer job—it's a life changing experience. You will work hard, gain valuable life skills, and make friendships that will last a lifetime.
This year we have streamlined our application process.
- Whether you are a new recruit or a veteran GVR staffer, please follow the link below to request an electronic application.
- After completing the form, check your e-mail for the e-application hosted by Adobe. You should receive the form within 48 hours (weekends and holidays excluded).
- Plan on completing the application in one sitting.
- Have information pertaining to previous employers and education ready.
- Have 3 references (name, e-mail, and phone number) ready.
>>>>> CLICK HERE TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION <<<<<
We look forward to working with you!